Our customer is an important multinational Italian company of the automotive sector. To strengthen its organizational structure in Turin, it has commissioned us to look for a:
SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
- Architect, supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Ensure high availability of enterprise voice and data platforms that support internal employee business functions and external customer contact.
- Troubleshoot and remediate 3/4th level issues impacting the operation of the corporate voice and data infrastructure.
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for telecommunication carriers and service providers and coordinate circuit design, provisioning, installation andtroubleshooting.
- Assist with planning and implementing systems and network integrations following M&A activity.
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
- Develop, document, follow and maintain applicable ITIL base processes.
- Maintain and test Business Continuity plans and systems.
- Manage the deployment, maintenance and upgrade paths of the infrastructure.
- Research and identify the most appropriate options for the delivery infrastructure.
- Define hardening standards and deploy cross country in Holding.
- Ing’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- 8 or 10 years’ experience as Infrastructure Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of routing, switching, VPN’s
- Advanced knowledge of UTM
- Advance knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Advance knowledge of OS systems like Windows SRV, LINUX/UNIX
- Advance knowledge of backup platforms
- Knowledge of IP VOICE
- Knowledge of High Availability solutions
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Project management knowledge based on PMI BOOK
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resistance to stress and work under time pressure
- Availability for business trips
- English language upper (in speech and writing)
Announcement addressed to candidates of males and females pursuant to the Italian D. Lgs 198/2006
Stipendio: €50.000,00 – €60.000,00 all’anno
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org